Database Management Systems
CCS DataCare have specialised in database development and strategy since 1988, initially in industry and currently for hospitals, charities and companies. Systems have been designed for a large number of hospitals throughout Scotland, as well as in Newcastle, Cardiff and N Ireland, and businesses and charities in Dundee and Perth.
The main features of CCS databases are:
- speed and flexibility of design and deployment
- data entry screens tailored for individual departments and companies
- quality, cost-effective design and maintenance
- high standard of output in letters and reports
- ability of customers to analyse data in Access or Excel
- installation either in single departments, in different hospitals with local modifications, or in multiple locations with the same system.